Make your tax-deductible contribution today!
The All African People’s Development and Empowerment Project (AAPDEP) is a non-profit tax-deductible (IRS 501(c)(3) organization, which accepts funding in multiple forms. Online donations are made through PayPal (Major Credit Cards Accepted on Paypal).
The most important features of AAPDEP that distinguish ours from other approaches are:
- Our work is led by Africans for Africans. We organize the highly trained and skilled sector of the African community to use our skills for the development of African communities everywhere.
- Our work encourages African people to take responsibility for changing our material conditions and for building our collective future- it is not charity. Although charity is the most popular and accepted way of dealing with the objective conditions in Africa, it often demoralizes Africans, the recipients as well as other Africans who witness it.
- AAPDEP is a revolutionary strategy aimed at transforming the dismal reality of African people everywhere.
All donations to AAPDEP go towards the funding of our programs that work toward building self-determination in the Black Community. Some of these programs include:
- Our community gardens are located in Huntsville, Alabama, and Houston, Texas
- Our Marcus Garvey Youth Program participates in activities such as Youth Trips to Africa, Youth Survival Camps, and monthly workshops
- The Black Ankh Project which is the Black community’s emergency response team
Our primary focus is Healthcare, Agriculture, Education, and Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Response.